keskiviikko 20. helmikuuta 2019

Winter Flowers

Hey guys, it's me, I'm back!



I am so sorry for the very long silence. I felt absolutely un-motivated for a very long time, but now I feel it might be time for me to re-visit the life of blogging. The blog is still going through some changes, so please bare with me a while. But for now, I will only be writing in english.

Last Christmas I recieved this absolutely beautiful white boat-neck dress with blue flowers from Grace Karin. It's so beautiful and because of the colorway, I feel it fits nicely with winter as well. The dress material is cotton with a light stretch so it's very comfortable to wear. It also comes with a black belt, but I changed it for this outfit.




I'm 150cm tall so I mostly need to get my dresses and skirts shortened. The best part about Grace Karin dresses is that they are the perfect lenght for me and I don't need to alter a single thing. Also I am wearing my regular size. 




I haven't been wearing petticoats this winter, and I kinda like this dress without it for now. But this dress would go nicely with one since it is almost full circle.



Outfit information:
Dress: Grace Karin
Cardigan: Peggy Sue from Emmy Design Sweden
Earrings & Bangles: Spendette (Bangles from Dressy.fi)

 Social media links:
Grace Karin Facebook   

PS. If you wish to get one of these dresses for yourself, CLICK HERE and add the code RETRODS for a 30% discount. 

This is a Sponsored Product Post. I have not been paid for this post, but the product featured was gifted to me. The content and opinions in this post are honest and my own

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Leave a comment