keskiviikko 27. maaliskuuta 2019

Mind if I Slytherin?

In November I was asked to model for a group of photography students. I have done this a couple of times and I find it to be a very educational experience for me as well. Students as well as professionals, have in an early stage their own style to direct models and take photos. It's always exciting to see how the chemistry works and the outcome of the photos.

Photo by Arttu Haapasalo 

Photo by Arttu Haapasalo 

I didn't have any theme planned, I was just gonna choose something the night before but they wanted to be prepared and they noticed from my social media accounts that I am a huge Harry Potter fan. So they suggested a HP themed photoshoot. And yes, that was fine with me.

Photo by Martti Pukkinen 


Photo by Martti Pukkinen 


From the start I easy sure, that I didn't want a robe kind of school photoshoot. Also I am  Gryffindor, but I felt that I could try another house pride style as well for this. So I desided on Slytherin. My man and my pin-up sister are both Slytherins, so why not take a leap to the dark side for a chainge. I wanted also some simplicity and vintage vibes for the shoot, so we desided to only include a wand and my vintage suitcase. I kinda felt like a worker for the Ministry of Magic on her way to an important meeting.

Photo by Anna-Leena Marjusaari 


I worked with four photographer students but managed to get my hands on photos from just three of them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. 

Photo by Anna-Leena Marjusaari 

Photo by Anna-Leena Marjusaari 

Photo by Anna-Leena Marjusaari 


Outfit details:
Cardigan: Emmy Design Sweden
Pin: Wizarding World Loot Crate Exclusive
Skirt: Collectif Clothing
Shoes: Even & Odd
Suitcase: Vintage
Magic Wand: EMP Finland, Seraphina Piquery
Earrings: Bow and Crossbones

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Leave a comment