sunnuntai 14. huhtikuuta 2019

The Local Car Show Event



This weekend we had a local American Car Show event in which me and my BonBon Bellas ladies have been attending for years. Previous years our pin-up group used to also do a little pin-up show during this event. Unfortunately, this year we didn't perform due to some of the girls having to work, but some of us hang around the car show and gave out leaflets for a couple of hours.

Photoshooting



Our leaflets



Hey look, it's me!

I love myself a tiki bar!

My outfit was from Dressy.fi. I wore the new pink Emmy Design Peggy Sue cardigan, which you saw in my previous post as well. Well, almost, since that was Shirley's cardi and now I bought myself the same one. My dress was the Catarina t-shirt dress in mustard by Collectif Clothing. I wasn't a fan of t-shirt dresses before, since the buttons seemed to always pop from my bust, but the Catarina dress style has been perfect even for my figure. 



I already have a pencil dress version in mint, so I had to try out a circle dress version in mustard (because yes, I am obsessed with yellow at the moment!). I might be getting more of these quite soon, they are super comfortable and I really like the material of the fabric (97% cotton, 3% elastane). It also has a removable belt. The only thing I hate about the belt in this dress is that it has no holes. So I tend to replace the original belt with other ones I borrow from my other dresses. If there is anything I would love fixed about these dresses, is please, make belts with holes. Otherwise the dress is perfect, the circle version even has pockets!







After the car show we attended the after party at Rock'n Roll Diner. We performed there, but unfortunately we had no time to take photos so there is only one backstage picture to show you all.

After Party Advertisement


Bunny Girls Backstage Glamour

These sequin suits are actually bought from H&M a couple of years ago, they were a part of the Halloween collection. We use them as a part of our Bunny Girls act. The ears and tals (which you can't see) are from a costume shop. 


Outfit information:
Cardigan: Peggy Sue in pink by Emmy Design from Dressy.fi
Dress: Collectif Clothing Caterina dress in mustard from Dressy.fi
Earrings and bangles: Splendette
Hairdlower: Rockabilly Cherry
Bag: Sulokas
Shoes: Charlie Stone Roma shoes in mahogany croc from Dressy.fi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Leave a comment