sunnuntai 12. tammikuuta 2020

Pretty In Pink


A while ago I was contacted by Zakapa, asking if I was interested in trying out a dress if my choice from their shop. I was thrilled by the idea, because by a fast glance I noticed they had loads of beautiful vintage inspired dresses on their website.


I wanted a dress that would be vintage inspired, but comfortable and easy to switch from casual to a more formal look. I fell instantly in love with this baby pink dress. I have been having a thing for pink clothing lately. The dress arrived quite fast even though we had a postal strike at the moment.
Firstly, even though it's a very simple dress, it has a lovely detail with the Peter Pan collar. This collar is very wide and settles down nicely without pulling or having any troubles while wearing a cardigan at the same time. I chose to decorate it with a vintage brooch I bought from a vintage market years ago.



The fabric is also very nice and fits perfectly. With the material being 98% cotton and 2% elastane, this is a very stretchy dress and it twirls absolutely lovely. You can wear it both with or without a petticoat. I chose to to wear it without one becaude it really falls down nicely. And let's not forget, this one has pockets! So it's perfect for any modern gal that is still looking for that little vintage inspired pin-up look while wanting to stay comfy and practical. 


I paired this dress with a cropped cardigan from MAK and a baby pink headband by Rubylea. How do you enjoy the look? Also make sure to check out Zakapa. I am happy to offer a 20% discount from your purchace at Zapaka with the code CECE20. Happy shopping! 


This is a Sponsored Product Post. I have not been paid for this post, but the product featured was gifted to me. The content and opinions in this post are honest and my own.





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Leave a comment