keskiviikko 3. huhtikuuta 2019

Pink & Mint Spring

Lately I have been absolutely crazy about colors. I think it's because spring has finally begun and now I feel happy and positive all the time. So me and Shirley we desided to make most of the lovely spring weather and do a little outfit of the day photoshooting.

With my dear friend Shirley


When the spring collection catalog's from each clothing brand arrived, my biggest excitement was to see what Miss Candyfloss and Emmy Design has coming for this spring. Miss Candyfloss has a Fairytales theme this year, and since I am a huge Disney fan, this suit me fine. I found LOADS of clothing I felt I needed and here is the first dress I purchased from that collection.





I have noticed lately, that many brands have had a bit issues with sizing and instead of my regular size, I have needed to size up for most designs. But Miss Candyfloss knows their stuff really well, and my regular size works with this brand perfectly. The dress has a nice stretch that makes it hug your curves fabulously and even if you would have a bigger meal while wearing it, you still can comfortably continue your evening. I also really love the collar detail and the fabric in nice and heavy, but still moves beautifully with the wind without doing a little Marilyn Monroe surprise.
PS. The dress can be worn both with or without a petticoat!




I paired the dress with a Emmy Design cardigan I borrowed from my friend Shirley. I have these in multiple different colors and I wasn't sure if I should get this one as well, but now I think I am sold for the pink. These cardigans are very soft and warm, highly recommended from spring to autumn. 





My accessories are from Splendette and the turban styled headband is custom made by Rubylea shop. If you have not heard about her before, please go and check her out NOW. I get all my turbans and headbands from her. The quality is 100% pergect, she makes amazing hair fascinators from "lay low" to "go big or go home". She also does other custom stuff, for example clothing.  





Outfit information:
Turban/headband: Rubylea
Cardigan: Emmy Design Sweden Peggy Sue cardigan in Emmy Pink.
Dress: Miss Candyfloss Drizella-Mint Two tone retro swing dress
Earrings: Splendette Daisy White Hoops from Dressy.fi 
Bangles: Splendette 
Shoes: Anna Field from Zalando

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Leave a comment